2. The personal data that gives us will be processed in a file for Vazcaez, SL, whose purpose will be, based on the functionality of availing the following:
I. The development, implementation and execution of the contract of sale of the products you have purchased or any other contract between them;
II. Respond to requests we raised;
III. Provide information about products www.oksilver.es well as the development and support of e-commerce activities), including in relation to the goods, sending commercial communications by e-mail or any other means of electronic communication (such as SMS) and through making telephone calls. Should be a registered user, you can change your preferences in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the My Account section. It may terminate your subscription through the Newsletter section.
IV. In the event that we provide personal third party data, you are responsible for having informed and obtained the consent of those to be provided for the purposes listed below. In the case of having carried out the purchase of a product or gift card (hereinafter goods), the personal data of third parties provided will be used only (a) managing shipping or verification of receipt of the goods, and ( b) respond to requests that you or the third party raises us;
3. Personal data provided to us through the contact form Sales Store available online and over the phone customer intended for sale in store, will be processed by Vazcaez, SL and will be treated with the sole purpose of addressing the issues raised.
4. Vazcaez, SL, established in Calle República Dominicana 22, edif. Rumbo, local as responsible for the file undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and guarantee the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing directed to the above address to the attention of "LOPD function" or by sending an email to email@example.com. If necessary, we may request a copy of your identity card, passport or other valid identification document. In case you decide to exercise those rights and as part of the personal information you have provided include their e-mail will appreciate that such communication record this specifically that circumstance indicating the email regarding the exercisers the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
5. In order to fulfill the purposes stated in paragraphs 2 and 3, it may be necessary to communicate or transfer the information you provided so we understand that by registering and providing information through this Website, you expressly authorize us to perform such communication and / or cesiones.x. It also may be necessary to provide this information to third parties that provide support services to us, such as financial institutions, entities to combat fraud, technology service providers, logistics, transportation and delivery to the customer and / or analysis transactions that take place through the website order to offer users sufficient guarantees in commercial transactions, etc. Filling their data through this website, you expressly authorize us to try and give this information. Authorization, including cases where efficiency of service providers may be located in the United States or other countries or territories outside the European Economic Area.
6. The user (you) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify any changes or modifications thereof. In the event that we provide personal data to third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained the consent of those to be submitted with the purposes stated in paragraphs 2 and 3. Any loss or damage caused to the site or the person responsible website or any third party through the communication of false, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.